We want to hear your rescue dog story! Our dogs mean so much to all of us and we mean the world to them. Have you rescued a dog that was in need of a home? Please tell us your story using the form below.
It’s important that we share these stories because there are so many dogs all over the country in need of good homes. The more stories we can share about successful adoption, the more people we’ll inspire.
When telling your story, try to answer these questions:
- Include information like when you adopted your dog and how old he/she was.
- What kind of dog did you rescue?
- What were some challenges you had to overcome together?
- How did you find learn your dog needed a home?
- What are some of your favorite activities to do together?
- How has your dog changed your life?
- Upload photos or link to your Instagram or another photo album like Flickr!
Send your story and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “My rescue story.”